1) What are some of the best discipleship resources you use or would recommend?
I LIKE A LOT OF THE OLD NAVIGATOR STUDIES – DESIGN FOR DISCIPLESHIP, 2:7 SERIES
2) What are some of the best practices in discipleship?
GET IN THE WORD WITH THEM
MODEL A LIFESTYLE OF EVANGELISM
3) What does your time look like with the people you disciple?
IT DEPENDS ON WHERE A PERSON IS AT IN THE PROCESS
4) What do you do for follow up (topics, content)?
I TRY TO MEET WITH THEM WITHIN 24 HOURS OF MAKING A DECISION FOR CHRIST. I THEN TRY TO MEET WITH THEM THREE MORE TIMES WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.
1) BACK TO GOD ARTICLE
2) SCOPE OF SALVATION
3) WHEEL ILLUSTRATION
4) QUIET TIME
AFTER MEETING NUMBER FOUR, I’LL TRY TO MEET WITH THEM EVERY MORNING FOR THE NEXT WEEK AND HAVE A QT WITH THEM.
5) When/how do you know when to transfer the relationship from being a parent to being more of a partner?
I BECOME A PARTNER WHEN THEY BEGIN SOWING ON THEIR OWN INITIATIVE. WHEN THEY ARE FINALLY ABLE TO LEAD SOMEONE TO CHRIST, I HELP COACH THEM THROUGH THE PROCESS OF MAKING A DISCIPLE.
6) What are your favorite 2-3 resources for each of evangelism, establishing and equipping someone?
EVANGELISM – BRIDGE; BACK TO GOD
EQUIPPING – DISCIPLES ARE MADE NOT BORN